Thanks to "pat4psu", I have become aware that some people may not have received their confirmation mail via the automated registration process of ProBoards.
According to the Support Forum threads on this topic, there are a few reasons you may not have received your confirmation mail:
1. You do not have "cookies" enabled in your browser.
2. Your mailer threw the automated response into your "junk mail" folder (usually called "Spam").
3. Your e-mail address recorded here is incorrect.
4. Your virus checker decided that the confirmation message was a "spy" virus of some kind.
5. Your Gmail account may have incorrectly set up filters, as detailed here.
As of this message, I have captured twelve suspected sufferers of this problem, and have mass e-mailed to them about the problem, along with my remedy for them. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that there are no hard feelings. We would like to have everyone be "Happy Gruntzerz"!
If you have registered, but have not received your confirmation mail, reply to this thread. Even a simple "Help!" will suffice, and I will get you squared away so you may login.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2018 13:35:02 GMT -8 by Zu: Changing the info to be more relevant to modern standards